This gym advertised for months on tv about a no-contract gym for only $9.99/mo. When signing up in Simi Valley they told me they would have classes such as Zumba, kickboxing. This gym did not open when it was originally told it would. Once opened, they did not send new members information that the gym had opened. I found out when they started taking monthly fees from my credit card account. When I called to ask about the class schedule, I was then told that there wouldn't be any classes at this location!!! Why did I sign - up then?

When calling the corporate office - Bakersfield - for a refund I was told that the gym opened late, but I should have known that it was open. (Do I have a crystal ball?). I was also told that Fernando, the man who signed me up and lied to me about classes, was only a temp. and they don't know why I was told they would have classes.

I asked to close my membership and for a full refund, since I had not participated, was lied to about their products they have and was never told the gym had openned. I was denied! I am taking this to the BBB for resolution.

If anyone else has experienced this type of treatment and lack of customer service I suggest that you also file a complaint with the Fresno BBB.

Had an Experience with Body XChange Fitness Spa?

Comments